Returns and Refunds
Right of withdrawal
If you change your mind after placing an order with Venchi and no longer want to receive the goods, you have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract without penalty within 14 days of receipt of the goods, as specified in Article 52 of the Consumer Code.
If you need to return the goods received, contact Customer Service with the order code in hand. We’ll examine the situation and check if the conditions exist to open a return procedure on your behalf. Shipping costs shall be borne by the customer.
- The refund procedure is started immediately by Customer Service as soon as the return is made.
- To initiate the return procedure, you need to download the withdrawal form, fill it in and send it to email@example.com. The form must then be placed in the return package.
- Before approving the return, Venchi reserves the right to request photographic proof of the goods to be returned.
- The refund is usually made using the same method used for the original payment.
- The refund usually takes place between 14 days (in the case of withdrawal) from the sending of the Order Confirmation and 30 days (in the case of a partial refund due to the unavailability of one or more products) from the receipt of the Notice of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal shall not apply in the following cases:
- Order of products by a customer who is not a consumer and/or who requires an invoice.
- Order of packaged products made to order or which are clearly customised.
- Order of products that may rapidly deteriorate or expire.
- Order of sealed products that cannot be returned for hygienic reasons or reasons linked to the protection of health or which were opened after delivery.
With regard to the aforementioned instances in which withdrawal does not apply, you are hereby informed and accept that the products that "may rapidly deteriorate or expire" include all food products (including spirits) as the characteristics and qualities of these types of products may be altered if inappropriately stored. Therefore, for hygiene reasons and to protect Customers, the right of withdrawal is only applicable to products purchased on the website that can be returned to Venchi and then resold without endangering the health and well-being of consumers. Where the right of withdrawal does not apply, Venchi shall return the purchased products to you and you will be charged for shipping costs. For more information on the right of withdrawal, returns and refunds, please read the Terms and Conditions.