Returns and Refunds
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
If you change your mind after placing an order with Venchi and no longer want the goods received, you have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract without penalty within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
The right of withdrawal only applies to the purchased product in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal from one or more parts of the purchased product. For orders containing several products, it is possible to exercise withdrawal from one or more of the products in the order by specifying which on the withdrawal form.
Cases where right of withdrawal cannot be exercised
The right of withdrawal shall not apply in the following cases:
- Order of packaged products made to order or which are clearly customised.
- Order of products that may rapidly deteriorate or expire.
- Order of sealed products that cannot be returned for hygienic reasons or reasons linked to the protection of health or which were opened after delivery.
With regard to the aforementioned instances in which withdrawal does not apply, you are hereby informed and accept that the products that "may rapidly deteriorate or expire" include all food products (including spirits) as the characteristics and qualities of these types of products may be altered if inappropriately stored. Therefore, for hygiene reasons and to protect Customers, the right of withdrawal is only applicable to products purchased on the website that can be returned to Venchi and then resold without endangering the health and well-being of consumers. Where the right of withdrawal does not apply, Venchi shall return the purchased products to you and you will be charged for shipping costs.
If you need to make a return, please contact Customer Services, following the procedure detailed below. We will verify the facts and determine whether the conditions merit beginning the return procedure on your behalf.
Shipping costs for returns shall be borne by the customer.
- To initiate the return procedure, you need to download the withdrawal form, fill it in and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The form must then be placed in the return package;
- The address to send the return to is as follows: Venchi Spa, Via Venchi 1, 12040 - Castelletto Stura (CN);
- Before approving the return, Venchi reserves the right to request photographic proof of the goods that you wish to return;
- The product to be returned must reach the Seller within 14 days of receipt of the notice that the return procedure has been initiated.
- The refund procedure is started immediately by Customer Services once the return is received at the address specified on the withdrawal form;
- Before the refund is approved, Venchi reserves the right to verify that the goods are compliant, i.e. that the products have been returned perfectly intact and in their original packaging complete with all its parts, and within the time limit set. The Terms and conditions apply;
- The refund is usually issued via the same method used for payment (the Venchi Gift Card is also considered a payment method);
- The Seller will refund the Customer for all amounts paid by the latter within 14 days of receiving the notice of withdrawal sent by the Customer/Consumer.
For more information on the right of withdrawal, returns and refunds, please read the Terms and Conditions.